The Alware Advanced 3-axises Camera Mount is a new gyrostabilised Camera Mount designed by Alware. It is made of flash, light and strong fiber glass plates as well as CNC Aluminium Rods and hight quality Flange Bearings. The unit is designed for full-fit GAUI 330X Quadflyer with ALware 3D Elastic Landing Gear. It allows you to Tilt, Pan and Roll your camera. This 3 axises camera mount is a perfect platform for your photo, video and certain motion picture cameras in the air with GAUI 330X. Use together with ALware 3D Elastic Landing Gear(GAUI330X) and four vibration dampers which can maintains a high stability for your recording processes.
With ALware 3D Elastic Landing Gear (GAUI 330X) set, your 330X will become more stable and safer when landing on a tough land. This landing gear is designed with elasticity principle. With the Extension Springs, shocks with higher intensity can be reconciled so that the 330X together with the camera will be protected. Besides this wonderful benefit, both Cam Stand and the Elastic Landing Gear will lower the CG of the whole 330X assembly as a result of a higher stability can be achieved.
The Alware Advanced 3-axises Camera Mount accepts cameras up to the size of the 106*100mm(Wide*High).
- With New, Simple and Hight Precision designed
- Made of flash, light and strong fiber glass plates as well as CNC Aluminum Rods and hight quality Flange Bearings- 3 Controllable axises (Can also be simplify to 2-axises mode) by standard small size servos with multiple high quality Flange bearings on each joins.
- High precision of each axises
- Four vibration absorbers design which greatly reduce the vibrations transmitted to the camera.
- Use bottom plate assemble method to the GAUI 330X as to increase the stability of the aircraft in the sky due to lower CG position.
- Relatively large room to mount varies cameras.
- Easy to assemble.
- Detailed instruction manual can be downloaded easily.
Axis: 3 Axis Camera mount(Pan, Tilt, Roll) or Simplify to become a light and simple 2-axises version(Pan and Tilt)
Mounting: Bottom plate assemble method to the GAUI 330X
Material: Flash, light and strong fiber glass plates; CNC Aluminum Rods; Hight quality Flange Bearings and Screws set.
Bearing type: Flange bearings
Camera Mount Weight: ~175g (In 3-axises Mode with servos);
~110g (In 2-axises Mode with servos
Max. Height: ~145mm
Max. Length: ~175mm
Max. Wide: ~120mm
Dimension of portable camera in 3-axises assembly mode: Max. ~100x106mm (HxL)
Dimension of portable camera of 2-axises assembly mode: Max. ~65x106mm (HxL)
Payload Capacity: ~300g
Operate Servo size: Standard small servos such as Alware MD260, Align DS410, SAVO SH-0350 etc.
Color: Black fiber plates; Silver Aluminum Rods.
Suitable Landing Gears: Alware 3D Elastic Landing Gear (GAUI 330X) set
Gyro Stabilization for Camera Mount: Recommended with FY-20A 3-axises Stabilizer
- 1x Alware Advanced 3-axises Camera Mount(GAUI330X) Set
- 1x Complete Screw Set
- 3x Servo Linkage Rods with Ball Links
- 4x Dampers
- 1x Alware 3D Elastic Landing Gear Set (GAUI 330X)
( Please be Noted: Servos and Gyro are not included)
Instruction Manual For Alware Advanced 3-axises Camera Mount
Instruction Manual For Alware 3D Elastic Landing Gear Set
The following setting data is just for reference as different GAUI 330X with
different equipment require different settings.
Kit: GAUI 330X-S version
Gyro for GAUI330X: GAUI GU344
Gyro for Camera Mount: FY-22A
Transmitter and receiver to control GAUI330X:
Fubata 9C with Spektrum 2.4GHz Module DSM2
Receiver: JR RD721 (7 channels)
Transmitter and receiver to control the Advanced 3-axises Cam Mount:
JR DSX7 Transmitter with RD 721 Receiver.
Setting for GAUI 330X on transmitter (Used with Heli Mode):
GYRO SENS: 28%
END Point: AIL 32%; ELEV 30%; RUD 48%; GYR 70%
Setting for Cam Mount on transmitter (Used with default Airplane Mode):
AIL (to control the “Roll” axis)
ELEV (to control the “Tilt” axis)
RUD (to control the “Pan” axis)
Sensitive setting for Stabilizer: FY-22A
AIL: Clockwise ~100%
ELEV: Counter-clockwise ~100%
RUD: Clockwise ~25%